In the Global Giving American Open Challenge we have moved from
34th place all the way up to 9th place!
- Special thanks to all my DYS friends who have donated in the past 24 hours!
- Remember, to earn a permanent spot on Global Giving we need to raise $4000 and have at least 50 unique donors by June 30th. I know we can do this. You can donate as little as $10! Every single donor is important.
- Come on List Kids chapter members on the social networking site Netroots (http://netroots.thelistproject.org) — now is the time to really show that you believe in this cause. Some of you have been waiting for the opportunity to take action. Now is the time and the action is very simple. Make a donation at: http://www.globalgiving.com/projects/the-list-project-emergency-support-fund/
- If you forward me your email confirmation of your donation I will send you the brand new List Kids wristband! They are even more cool than last year’s version. Simply forward your confirmation email to me at email@example.com, along with your mailing address and I will send you a wristband as a thank you.
- There are 103 refugee kids that are counting on you! The number is growing each week as new families arrive. Please help us reach out to them.